Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday 24 August 2013 - Malpensa to Singapore



We were up early and had breakfast in the hotel dining area.  Our bags were packed and Terry put the SmartDrive on my wheelchair.  Our “assistant” took charge of me in my wheelchair, pushing me while Sharney and Terry followed.  Shortly after, we had to remove the SmartDrive as it was getting in the way of the assistant pushing me.  She took us straight to the booking in desk and everything was taken care of.  She then took us through Security and all the way to the lounge waiting area for our plane.  It was a very useful service and saved a lot of time and hassle.  Our Boeing 777 flight to Singapore left at midday.  It was a 12 hour flight, very tiring.  The food was very good and I watched an in-flight movie for the first time.  The toilet was small and I needed Terry and Sharney’s help to use it.  The staff were as helpful as they could be but the size of the toilet makes it very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment