Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sunday 25 August 2013 - Singapore



We arrived in Singapore about 5.00 am and the Crowne Plaza is right at the airport so was easy to find and very convenient.  We again received the “royal treatment” from the aircraft to the hotel so we were well looked after.  There was some initial confusion with our room, which the three of us shared.  We had been “upgraded” but the room was not completely suitable for disabled use.  We decided to disregard this and used my portaloo and got a shower chair as it was only for one night and we were exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

Later in the day Sharney and I explored the airport’s shops.  We went for a ride on the Skytrain to another terminal to look at their shops and look around.  I bought a nice brief case to hold my Samsung tablet and other papers which I can use for meetings.  Later Terry, Sharney and I had an Asian meal at one of the many food places in the Airport shopping mall.






No comments:

Post a Comment